LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Free Zumba Class

I have a face that hawkers don't like. I queue up to order food. They take ONE look at my face and yell at me. It usually takes me a few months to break a new hawker in. It takes courage. It takes persistence. I have to resolutely queue up and resolutely speak politely despite getting yelled at and resolutely smile. I do it because some hawkers make divine food.

If you make divine food, you can yell at me.

After a while, they warm up to me and then I get extra portions. I guess that makes all the yelling worth it. Haha!

Anyway, the kopi soh at Chong Pang hawker centre finally warmed up to me. Thanks to her, I got involved in a free Zumba class held at the basketball court next to Chong Pang Market. It was very fun! And it is FREE!

The zumba classes I had paid for were complex and hard to follow. This one was simple. The trainer had simple moves which she repeated often. This was the first zumba class where I did not feel self conscious and clumsy. 

It was soooooooo fun!



No comments: