LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Oh Chin Huat Hydroponics Farm

Right across from Sembawang Air Base, there is a hydroponics farm. It is 5 minutes from our house. It took me till now to realise that I can buy pesticide free vegetables from them. It just got cheaper and easier to eat pesticide free now! Whenever I run out of vegetables from my garden, I will just pop in there to buy.

I love staying in the ulu part of Singapore. I can get farm fresh produce! Imagine that!

Vegetables being packed for sale.

Regular customers can go into their giant fridge to pick vegetables.

This is bayam (Chinese spinach).

This is kangkong (morning glory).

These are imported from Malaysia and so they may not be pesticide free.

They have lovely portobello mushrooms and button mushrooms at small prices.

No comments: